Work with me
1:1 coaching + therapy
My clients are smart, curious, seekers...
They know that this isn’t the way life is supposed to be, but they can’t seem to make meaningful headway, despite their gold medals in mental gymnastics.
No two experiences are the same, of course – but we all know the feeling when something isn’t quite right.
Initially, you might not want the focus on you, but somewhere inside, you understand that this is your life unraveling and you need to get out of this rut.
This is your one life... what are you waiting for?
Here's how I can help
For almost 30 years I have had the privilege of supporting people individually and in groups. I have learned so much about this work and myself along the way. You and I will partner together to bring out the very best in you.
You are the expert in you, but I am the expert in helping you access those parts of yourself that hold the answers. We’ll make a great team.
Ready to get started? Schedule a consultation call today.
In the discovery phase of our work, we’ll hone in on exactly what areas of your life are calling for the most attention right now, and put some attention there.
We’ll do our best to narrow down your Enneagram type which will unlock a treasure trove of information to help support our work in the short term, and your continued discovery over the long term.
From there, we’ll dive in wherever the Discovery phase leads us. Possible directions we may move towards include:
- Identifying patterns that do and do not serve you
- Learning how your behavior might be seen and interpreted by others, despite the fact that your intentions were vastly different
- Unpacking the impact of stress and trauma and looking at the predictable ways it manifests in your relationships
- Mapping out generational patterns and unconscious motivations, and working toward healing those wounds
- Getting to know your inner critic so that you are better able to recognize those internal messages that keep you small and stuck
- Looking at how your resistance to what is, actually creates more trouble than it’s worth.
- Shining a light on those parts of yourself you have trouble loving and acknowledging their presence
- Introducing you to your Essence so that you can remember who it is you actually are and rediscover the beautiful qualities you were born to show the world
This is how clients are describing their results:
- I addressed the trauma that was creating imposter syndrome, lack of focus, and generalized anxiety and managed to get into medical school.
- I can’t remember the last time I yelled at my kids.
- I see the ways I am always looking for certainty – all the time – and have started to ease up my grip on it.
- I can tell when I’m letting my emotions rule my world and once I see it, I can actually access other intelligence centers as a backup so I know what is actually true.
- I’ve dealt with some pretty significant trauma in ways that I wasn’t able to do with traditional therapy. I can’t believe the weight that is gone.
- It’s time to quit my job. I now see why I hold on to things for much longer than they serve me.
- I’ve cleared both emotional and literal clutter from my home. It feels miraculous.
- I’m just different now. What’s hard to believe is how much change has happened, despite having fun and keeping the work simple.
The Discovery session is a 90-120 minute session with an investment of $225.
Individual sessions are 50-60 minute sessions with an investment of $165 per session.
Group programs and rates vary. More information can be found here.
I am committed to a socially just practice that is accessible, inclusive, and equitable for all.