Work with me
I am a lifelong learner who is committed to the advancement of the field and to the development of mental health professionals.
I understand what it means to be a clinician who is called to serve multiple roles within an organization as well as a Director who holds them accountable to the work.
Organizations like yours are here to meet the complex needs of our fellow human beings. To do so, you must continue to stay current in your knowledge of best practices, ethical decision-making, and clinical competency, while holding care for the caregiver not only as a spoken value, but as an actionable practice.
This starts with excellent workplace coaching and clinical supervision. With 30 years as a social worker and 12 years as a professional certified coach, I have built my business around providing that to organizations like yours.
Why outsource clinical supervision?
Hiring + On Boarding
- Work with agency leadership to navigate supervision and licensing requirements for clinical staff at all levels;
- Participate on interview teams to lend skills around assessing candidate competency and best fit for the position from a clinical perspective;
- Provide orientation and training around clinical issues related to a particular program or agency focus.
- Supervision for 1:1, small groups, and teams, from myriad clinical disciplines;
- Flexible style based on organizational need, working with provided agendas and topics, or making informed recommendations.
Supervision of Student Interns
- Packages for full-cycle management of student interns, including onboarding, weekly supervision, process recordings, liaison with school, collaboration with agency supervisor around specific learning objectives and performance, and final evaluations;
- Facilitate clinical supervision seminars for student interns across programs.
Short Term Clinical Consultation and Trauma Response with Staff
- Crisis intervention and processing after a traumatic workplace event;
- Consultation around specific clinical issues.
I will work with agency leadership or clinical staff to develop customized staff trainings, on topics such as:
- Suicide assessment and safety planning;
- Substance use and harm reduction;
- Trauma-informed care;
- Secondary trauma and care for the caregiver;
- The neurobiology of trauma;
- Coaching skills for clinicians;
- CBT skills and Tips and Tricks of the Trade;
- Using the Enneagram to fast-track your clinical work;
- Understanding the human psyche;