To Support Your Learning & Self-Discovery
Learn More About How I Work
Resources for Learning & Healing
- Listen to Christina have a conversation with Emily Aborn about all things Enneagram on the She Built This podcast
- Listen to Christina have a conversation with Kim Dawson about the Enneagram & Entrepreneurship on The Sassy Strategist podcast
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram by Don Riso and Russ Hudson
- Personality Types by Don Riso and Russ Hudson
- Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
- I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
- Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers by Anne Lamott
- Soulcraft by Bill Plotkin
- Loving What Is: Four Questions that Can Change Your Life by Byron Katie
- A Thousand Names for Joy by Byron Katie with Stephen Mitchell
- Welcoming the Unwelcome by Pema Chodron
New England Havening
Sandy Yukes email@example.com, (617) 510-8560
- The Enneagram InstituteEntrepreneurship
Take the Enneagram Assessment
A word about typing:
Typing cannot be done with an online assessment alone.
Nor does knowing your type do much for you. The assessments will point you
in a direction. They will give you a place to look. Once you have taken the assessment,
give me a call and we will talk about it.
Some say the journey to your type is the most important part. This is best done with a
guide, mentor, therapist, or coach who is well trained in the Enneagram.
Once you have your results, schedule a call with me and we’ll design your next steps
For Young People and Old Folks, Alike
- Nothing But the Truth by Avi
The Illustrated Guide to Understanding Stress by Anjana Prabhu-Paseband
Coaching & Leadership in Organizations
- Daring to Lead by Brene Brown
- Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives by Henry Kimsey-House, Karen Kimsey-House, Phillip Sandahl, and Laura Whitworth
- The Stake: The Making of Leaders by Henry Kimsey-House and David Skibbins
- Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson and Joseph Grenney
Other Resources in no Particular Order
Mental Health Issues
• Samaritans — 877-870-4673 (877-870-HOPE) • Call or Text
• Crisis Text Line — Text “connect” (you can actually text ANYTHING) to 741741
• Trevor Project (for LGBTQ++ youth) 866-488-7386
For You and Your Business
- In The Know Legal is a female-owned collaborative committed to supporting women entrepreneurs and coaching professionals to build and maintain a business by providing curated legal documents that reflect the integrity of their work. These three lawyers have a combined 50+ years of experience supporting women, families, and entrepreneurs, and they, too, have been in your shoes as a new business owner.
- Everett Tax Solutions is my choice for accounting services. As a small business owner, herself, LuSundra will guide you through all you need to know about keeping your business tax compliant. Catch her every morning on her YouTube Channel, talking all things taxes, right here.
- The Suburban Monk! If you’ve been in a meeting with me, you’ve met Syd, the smiling Buddha who sits behind me and holds space for you right alongside me. Syd reminds me to stay present and supports me as I do my inner work. I’d love for you to have the gift of Syd, too. Use this link and #getmonked!
- Pure Haven is my choice for non toxic household and beauty products. Research has shown that the ingredients in most products made in the USA are considered neurotoxins and have been linked to neurological illness, including anxiety. Because of this, I am committed to reducing the toxic burden in my home and in my family, and make these products available to you, as well. I offer a 10% discount to current clients on most products.